Temple in the background

Saturday, October 1, 2011

A few pictures

Swimming at the pool in Houston. This is still Caden's favorite part of the trip thus far. His lips were blue and we still had to force him out of the pool.


Connor on the airplane. He did pretty well on both legs of the journey. He had fluid in his ears so he cried a little bit. On the way to Houston we had to walk him up and down the aisle a few times and everybody looked very annoyed. On the way to Honduras we did it as well but everyone smiled and played with him. I'm beginning to see a trend.





Tom and Caden on the airplane. Caden was a champ. Thank heavens he is easily entertained by television and legos (thanks Grandma Trish!).



This is in the parking lot in Salt Lake City. It is dark but there are 16 suitcases on those 2 carts. If only we could have brought our wonderful mothers the whole way...it would have been much easier!







2 comments:

Amy Edwards said...

Look at their little faces on the airplane!! So cute. I don't like the last picture of you guys at the curb at the airport. Only because I don't like crying. :(

Trish Hull said...

Boy do I look fat