
We have been spending a lot of time at this park lately. Connor loves to eat dirt. I try to stop him but sometimes I just don't have the energy.

It doesn't have a playground but these tile ramps make a decent slide.
I love Caden's face in this picture. Lately he has been questioning my intelligence and authority and this face pretty much says it all. He thinks our apartment is Honduras and he does not believe me when I tell him that we are still in Honduras when we go to the park.

His favorite thing to do is play soccer with me. I am pretty self-conscious about my soccer skills when there are Hondurans around. I am pretty sure I look like a fool most of the time; good thing I don't understand what they are saying.
1 comment:
Holy cow! Your kids are so big! And the weather looks beautiful there!! A little jealous, I have to say.
Post a Comment