Temple in the background

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Our Lovely Apartment

One of the blessings of living in BYU approved housing is that it prepares you for the many experiences your future might hold. My sophomore year we lived in an apartment with a miniature kitchen. Surely it was to prepare me for this apartment. Miniature appliances are cute for about 2 minutes and then they are just annoying. Thank you Southridge, you made this adjustment that much easier.
This is our living room. Two toddlers and I spend all day in this room. Don't worry, it doesn't get crowded.

This is where we eat our awesome meals that I prepare in the miniature kitchen. Our menu includes: frozen waffles, sandwiches, spaghetti, frozen waffles, sandwiches and spaghetti. I wonder why my boys are always bouncing off the walls?

4 comments:

katie said...

Looks cozy...7 more days

Amy Edwards said...

Cozy...and nutritious.

Trish Hull said...

maybe you should try spaghetti on the waffles??

Allison said...

So I just discovered your blog... and that oven looks about 10x nicer than the one we had in Southridge!!! Back then, I think you ate Cookie Crisp 2 meals a day. Could be a nice change from spaghetti and waffles.