Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Lesson learned
I knew when I signed on for this little adventure that there would be many things that I would need to adjust to. This is one of them. In the public restrooms (at least the ones I have been to so far) they have one toilet paper dispenser. You have to get your toilet paper before you enter the stall. The problem is that the toilet paper dispenser looks quite similar to a paper towel dispenser. This lesson was learned the hard way. Too bad I don't know how to say "CAN ANYONE GET ME SOME TOILET PAPER" in Spanish. Oh well. Lesson learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hay alguien que puede traerme el papel higienico, por favor?
That should help next time... :-)
LOL!! Lisa I needed a laugh this morning thanks!!
Oh man, that is a good one. Start carrying your own...that's what I would do!
p.s., Mark wanted to know if that happened at "Dick Donalds?" He isn't going to get over that name!
Post a Comment