
We got a fun care package from grandma and it included some legos. Knight Caden was very excited to build a castle, a dragon, and a knight. (In reality mom did most of the building-which she actually finds enoyable. )

We went to the nearest tourist attraction, it is called Valle de Angeles. It is a cute little town with a lot of charm and a lot of vendors. We didn't bring a lot of money so we didn't actually buy anything this time but there will definitely be some Christmas purchases on our next trip. I love the cobblestone streets, the central plaza and of course the little church.

I don't know if I can handle 80 degree weather for the next 8 months. It is seriously getting hot. We might have to go swimming every day just to stay cool! It is rough down here people, very rough.

If you are looking for a place to go this winter, Honduras might not be a bad option. But bring a jacket because I heard it might get back into the 70's next week. Brrhh....
2 comments:
Brrr 70 degrees oh no... I am not jealous. how did she mail the package? Fedex? I may have to try a small one. How long does th e80 degrees last? Does it start getting chilly in April? i thought you were above the equator, so it should get warmer??? I am so confused. It must be the freezing weather here freezing my brain.
Give my boys big hugs.
I think its so funny that Caden is into knights! you will come back with a nice deep tan!!!
Post a Comment