I apologize for the length of these posts but I want to remember as much as I can. This is the cabana(cabin) that we stayed in. It was on 5 acres of beautiful property with a river running through it and a full size soccer field.
Then we played in the river. We were just planning on putting our feet in but the cold water felt so good that pretty soon we were all swimming.
Meredith got upset and was crying so Connor came over to her and started stroking her arm. Then he started putting sand on her arm. At first I was so proud that he was showing such compassion, then it just got a little weird.
We finished the day by going to this restaurant/hotel that was up on a hill in Tela. You could see the entire town and the beach from the top. It was the perfect spot to watch the sunset. However, it was also extremely dangerous and with two little kids we did not really get to enjoy it.
Our kids love being in pictures, can't you tell?
2 comments:
The pictures are soooo pretty! It seems like such a cool place with the beaches and the green and trees! I like the pic on the beach where connor is wearing socks, hahah
Love the scenery, I really want to come down. sigh.... Connor and socks, takes after his dad yes????
It looks like everyone had a great time. The place you stayed in looks like a treehouse. straight out of Swiss family Robinson. I love you guys!!
Post a Comment