Temple in the background

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The last Tela post...I promise

I apologize for turning a 3-day trip into 3 separate blog posts, but I usually only get a few minutes to write these little posts.
The final day was mostly spent traveling but we stopped at a few fun places. There is big lake called Lake Yojoa with a cute little resort. We stopped and walked around for a few minutes. It reminded me a lot of Bear Lake. They had a huge bridge for a rather small river, but I am sure there is a reason it is so high.

Caden got a lesson on how to milk a fake cow from Meredith.
Then we went to the beautiful Pulhapanzak waterfalls. This area was so beautiful; it reminded me of Hawaii. You can actually hike underneath the waterfalls but we did not have enough time to do it, so maybe next time.

I spent most of the time trying to entertain this little boy. He is wearing the 'Dior' sunglasses that I got for three dollars. I swore I would not buy black market stuff but I was desperate.





And finally, I have spent months trying to get Connor to dance on camera. It is so cute but he refuses to do it when I ask.

3 comments:

Trish Hull said...

LOL I am stil laughing. I wish you could post everyday! Connor is adorable, he dances better than his grandpa. :) I love Caden walking across the bridge. I love seeing your cute family. Have a happy Easter. Love you oodles.
PS snow today so enjoy the lovely weather.

Audrey said...

CUTE!!! Those look like Tom's moves;) I can't believe how grown up that little guy is...not Tom...Connor;)Anyway I hope all is well, from your pictures it looks like things are great. We just had spring break and it reminded me how much i miss you guys...I just kept thinking that I wished you were here so we could go do something fun. Soon! Love you!

Janie Mann said...

Love the cute dancing and singing :) Miss you guys. When do you come back?