My response- Oh no, he is going to be the only one without a farm sitting on his desk and he is going to feel so embarrassed. What if the other kids make fun of him?
Tom's response-I hope this doesn't teach him that he doesn't have to complete school projects.
Well, my guilt was immense so I went home, tore apart a diaper box, grabbed some of Connor's plastic farm animals, used wood glue and was back at the school within 30 minutes (I can only imagine what his teacher was thinking as the aide brought this lovely replica to class with wet glue and that beautiful barn).
When I picked Caden up from school a few days later and he was bringing it home I said, "Cool farm! Who made it?" He looked at me and hesitantly said, "I think you did Mom." At least we won't have a problem with plagiarism.
We took another trip to the zoo. My children have an awful lot in common with these monkeys.
Movie night and matching PJs. It is amazing to me how big they are getting. They are finally starting to play and have fun together.
Caden has trouble riding his bike on the steep hills by our house so we have had to start taking him to the basketball court.
Monkeys, monkeys, monkeys! This is safe right?
| Such a sweet little face. |
5 comments:
We love your super cute little monkeys. I laughed and laughed about your farm. Welcome to the world of helicopter parenting. You learned it from your Mom. I hope this has been a good week. Love you oodles!!! Mom (who by the way is Utah Librarian of the Year-glass plaque and all)
I LOVE connors face in the zoo pic! I actually think it shows how smart caden is that he knew you probably made it, i dont think i would have figured that out. they are both looking so tan! Im jealous!
They are getting so big! I can't wait for you guys to get back. I'll be jealous of your amazing tan for sure! :)
I can't wait for my two monkeys to start playing together! Miss you guys.
Holy cow, that dang farm is hilarious. Impressive in just 30 minutes! Thanks for the laugh! Man they are getting big.
Post a Comment