I was going to call this post 'my kid is more righteous than your kid' but we all know that is not true. I have a feeling every kid falls asleep like this at some point, but I like to believe he was praying.
We had the swimming pool all to ourselves last weekend. It seems like Hondurans stop swimming when it drops into the high 80s. We enjoy the privacy! (Oh wait, there is a guard that watches us the entire time)
Caden LOVES to draw. The problem is, he loves every drawing and has a very difficult time parting with any of his artwork. I finally made him go through it. He was very traumatized.
Can you see those two stacks of paper?! I don't want him to turn into a pack rat but there is no way we can bring home this much paper (yes, I am already preparing to come home)
Caden's last day of school. Teacher is happy, Caden is happy, Mom is sad...so very sad. No, I love having him home but it is getting harder and harder to keep him entertained. Hence the next few pictures.
I decided to sew Caden a little bag for his innotab. I don't have a sewing machine so hand sewing it is. It takes FOREVER! So I let Caden do a little sewing as well. His masterpiece is below..
Yes my son chose purple and pink and I think that is just fine! (but don't tell Tom)
One final thought. We booked my tickets to fly home. Wahoo! We had to pay 120 dollars for me and my children to sit by each other. Do you know how tempted I was to force some poor sucker to sit by my 2-year-old and another to sit by my 4-year-old for 3 hours! It was very tempting. I could just shrug my shoulders and say 'sorry, we couldn't afford to sit together.' I am glad that you paid 60 extra dollars to be annoyed by my child though. I think this might be the MOST ridiculous thing ever. If I didn't think it might leave my children traumatized and if I were the one paying for the tickets, I would've done it. I really hope this comes back to bite the airlines in the behind.
2 comments:
Hurray!!!! I can't wait!! I don't recall ANY of my kids falling asleep on their knees like that;0.
The pool looks great, I hope they aren't disappointed coming home and not having a pool in their backyard. Maybe a slip n slide???
When are you coming home? Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment