Tom took the day off and he and Caden spent the afternoon together. They went to the arcade and played with Caden's new toys. Caden is so lucky to have such a fun dad.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
4 years ago...
Tom took the day off and he and Caden spent the afternoon together. They went to the arcade and played with Caden's new toys. Caden is so lucky to have such a fun dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the banner!!! Did you make it??? Looks like a fun day... We love and miss you guys
Lisa, I sit by the computer and just wait for your next blog. (when I can) It looks like Caden had an incredible Birthday. Thanks to two great parents. You can throw a fun party Lisa. They always remember the fun birthdays Moms give them. Thanks for being a MOM that fusses! Great memories,to think he spent his 4th b-day in Hondorus. Can't wait until the next blog.Love to you all oxoxoxox
Post a Comment