Temple in the background

Friday, November 21, 2008

My little crawling monster!

Well, Caden is officially crawling! I am not sure why this new found mobility has caused him to want everything that he cannot have, but he is definitely a little mischevious! The following quotes will reveal why I would label this adorable child...monster.


" Mom, I hope you weren't ever planning on wearing your sunglasses again. Not only am I going to break them, but I am going to peel all of the decorations off of them and put them in my mouth! "


" Here I come... Crazy Caderbugs on the prowl! You'd better watch out because I have that camera in my sights..."

"You can't hide from me Mommy...I can get around any piece of furniture!"


"What? How could you get mad at me...I am so darn cute!"



2 comments:

Wendy said...

He has hair! Like little boy hair! That's so cute. Sorry he's crawling, I guess it was inevitable.

Becky and Brandon said...

Lisa He is so Cute! He looks like Rachel and Devon. We should all go to dinner one night or do something fun together. I don't think Brandon has ever met your husband.