Temple in the background

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Cutest Baby Ever!


So, I have heard people say that all people do on their blogs is brag about their kids... well, I am going to embrace the stereotype and let you know that I have the cutest kid ever! Seriously, I don't know where he got it from (I guess his dad is pretty cute) but just take a look at these family pictures...that's right, I definitely have bragging rights!





Does the jelly roll around the stomach ever go away after pregnancy? I am totally wearing 4 inch heels, I wish I was that tall!




I love this one. Tom doesn't even have to fake the face, he is really that proud of his little boy.




This is Tom's favorite picture. I am not a fan, but I decided to post it out of respect to my wonderful husband. He really is a great husband and father...



This is my favorite picture. I love Caden's face...seriously folks, have you ever seen anything cuter than that?!





I put this picture up because it looks like Caden is flipping the camera off (zooming in reveals that he is not...he has never seen that gesture coming from me...) and he looks really mad. I don't know if you can tell, but it is hilarious!







2 comments:

Randi said...

Cute cute cute!! I'm glad you have your own blog now. It will be fun to watch Caden grow and see what you guys are up too. I miss ya!

Wendy said...

Lisa, you've done the right thing breaking out on your own like this. Caden's cuteness definitely warrants an entire website dedicated soley to his praises!