
This is Caden observing the incredible artistic talents of his cousins. Oh what he would have given to get his hands on some of that orange goop! I assure you it would have gone straight into the mouth.

This is the awesome pumpkin that Tom picked out. Unfortunately it was stolen from our porch and Tom never got to carve it. (I wasn't too sad about it since I would've had to clean up the mess!) Caden is really happy because he is sitting on the table and he gets to play with the biggest ball he has ever seen!

Now comes the scariest purple monster you have ever seen! (It's the one on the left in case you were confused) I love that Caden's eyes are almost as big as the costume's eyes.

Of course when he is with his mommy, he can only smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment