Temple in the background

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Caden the student

 Caden really loves school.  He has learned so much and has made so many good friends.  Even though it was terribly expensive I think putting him in school was one of the best things we have done.  He had to make a collage of the letter C.  Again I found myself doing way too much of his project.  Caden is also obsessed with power lines right now.  He asks a thousand questions a day about power lines.  As it turns out,  I don't know very much about power lines.
 This is Caden's wonderful teacher, Ms. Daisy.  They had a mother's day program at school and Caden was so excited for me to come.  When it was over most of the kids were going home early with their moms.  Caden said "I am going to ask Ms. Daisy why some people are leaving early."  She told him that he could go home with his mom or stay with her until school was over.  He stood there looking tormented.  I think he probably wanted to stay with Ms. Daisy but he chose me in the end.
 They acted out little songs.  Caden got to be the one to say 'rollover, rollover.'  It was basically the lead so we were very proud.  (I will post the video for the grandmas)  All of the kids fell out of the bed one at a time.  He was so embarrassed to wear his pajamas to school (definitely not my genes)
This is the present that he made at school for me.  We are not in Utah anymore, that is really tea.
We are heading to Copan this weekend so hopefully I will have more exciting things to blog about next week.  Happy Mother's Day!


No comments: