
Today was Caden's Christmas program at school. They were performing 'Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree' so he got to dress up as a rocker. He was pretty excited. He has some kind of infection in his eye (possibly pink eye) but we sent him to school anyway. I can't believe we are those parents...

Caden is the Rocker and Connor is handling the wardrobe malfunction. We were having a good morning for sure.

The program was pretty cool. They had their marching band play some Christmas songs as well as 'Party Rock Anthem.' There is nothing better than a bunch of awkward teenagers in band uniforms trying to dance while holding their instruments. Caden's class was super cute but the class older than him was hilarious. The girls did a little dance and they had them shimmying and shaking their bums. The boys in the class did a hip hop routine. I have not laughed that hard in a long time.
The one thing that I love the most about Hondurans is their commitment to family. When they have any kind of event their families show up. I was amazed that Grandmas, Aunts, Uncles, cousins, etc... all came to this little program.
I promised the Grandmas some video of the program. This one is pretty cute. Caden is third from the left.
I will try to post another video when the Internet is working better.
2 comments:
I loved it!!!!! Trevor would be so proud, Caden almost has those Jazz hands down.:) but still too cool for school ;) Give the star a big hug.....
Everything about this post makes me laugh, 1st Caden's hair..2nd- the fact that the christmas program included party rock anthem and rockstars, what is christmas all about down there? 3rd- I recognize that NSYNC christmas song from a mile away! I bet the whole thing was very entertaining!
Post a Comment