Temple in the background

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Why I wish I had a rich uncle...

Recently I became the recipient of an all expense paid trip to L.A. My very generous friend gave me her sky miles and had arranged for us to stay with her best friend. However, at the last minute we found out that my friend's uncle had an available hotel room that he had already paid for and was willing to let us stay in. Here's the part where I wish I had a rich uncle- he let us use room service and get massages all at his expense. (Who has enough money to do that?!)

Can I just say I love food! But I love it even more when it's free!
This is the ocean view from our room. Some people get to live like this all the time-I don't understand why I can't be one of them.

The point of the trip was to see the musical 'Mamma Mia' That's my good friend Amy in the middle and her friend Holly on the left. I was actually a big fan of the musical. The odd part was in the lobby afterward when I saw several of my former students. Apparently Hillcrest High was there on some trip.


1 comment:

Krystal said...

I love Mamma Mia... I saw it 4 times last year in SL and Vegas... so fun. Sounds like a fabulous trip!