Temple in the background

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Should I be concerned?

I realize that I am generally not on the cutting edge when it comes to fashion. I do my best and I try to keep up. The other day I opened my garbage can and this is what I found...

Is my one year old trying to tell me something? Does he have some innate sense of fashion? (he surely did not get it from me and his father is worse than I am!) I suppose what might be more worrisome to most of you is that I didn't immediately take them out...instead I went and got my camera.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am very jealous of your all expense paid trip, good thing someone somewhere has a rich uncle. I think your fashion sense is fine, you're not the one wearing bright yellow pajamas right? (which are adorable on Caden, just maybe not for you per-se.)