Temple in the background

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A glimpse into my future...

I am not sure if you can tell what that is on Caden's face, but in case you were wondering I will tell you... It's dirt. I put him down outside and turned my back for maybe 25 seconds. When I turned around....

This is what I saw. I actually have a video of him shoveling handfuls of dirt and dirty snow into his mouth. (Of course rather than stopping him I ran to get my camera...I know, I know, terrible mother) I decided to embrace the moment and accept that this is probably going to be a continuous reality in my life for the next few years. Do girls do this kind of stuff?



3 comments:

Jana said...

So funny! I think you're a great mom for getting the camera out!

Evans Family said...

No, girls do not do this, however this is totally typical boy behavior!!! Both Zach and Blake LOVE to eat dirt! Zach is 2 and a half and he still eats it no matter how much I say no. I think he likes it...yuck! My mom has stories from us kids eating it when we were little and we survived, so I guess they'll be okay...I just try not to think about it too much!
Agree with Jana good job getting the camera out.

Brittney & Morgan said...

Your little boy is so cute! Did you get my message on facebook about canceling lunch tomorrow? I know I am a total Loser! Please let me know when I can reschedule if you will still got to lunch with me!