Temple in the background

Monday, January 26, 2009

The eternal winter...

Can I just start by saying... I really cannot wait for spring! Due to the fact that it is cold, snowy, and Caden is too young to really play outside in the snow we are bored. (ok, I am. Caden probably does not know the difference) So these are pictures of our inside adventures. Warning: They really are not very interesting, feel free to move on.


Caden has entered the stage of self-feeding. I do like the fact that he will sit in his high chair and eat for a long time (thus I am able to make dinner). I do not like the fact that most of the food ends up on the floor, on his clothes and deep in the crevices of his high chair. They really need to invent a self-cleaning high chair. I would fork out the big bucks for it! I love this picture because it shows his nicely spaced front teeth. (He just cut his 8th tooth by the way)

Wrestling with Daddy! Next to Mom and Dad chasing each other around the house with Caden in their arms... this is probably Caden's favorite thing.

Caden usually comes out victorious. It helps that Mom is constantly saying "be careful! not so rough!"


Ok, this isn't very adventurous but thank heavens for naps. He is getting better and better at taking them.



4 comments:

Trish Hull said...

Isn't it nice he is so cute and cooperative. I love it when they start to grow.Great pictures love you all!

Jana said...

Oh yes, the thought of going outside to play makes me smile! It's so hard to keep entertained, but it looks like you are doing a great job!

Andrea said...

Caden is so cute! It just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it? I agree about the "Thank heavens for naps" statement. Jonas is still doing two a day and I'm loving it.
That's cool that Tom is working on the temple down in Guatemala. Kelly has said that the Guatemalan people don't need more doctors, they need the Church. So true!

Hope you're doing well. It's fun to read your blog.

audrey said...

Lisa why didn't you tell me you were bored, I am going crazy! All I do all day is call Davy or sit and over analyze ever conversation I have had in the past week and think of what I can apologize for(Okay that isn't all I do, but it definitely occupies some of my time and that is pathetic). There has to be something we can do inside, I would even resort to scrap booking which I hate!