Wednesday, December 10, 2008
My Favorite Things...
This time of year always brings to my mind the song, 'My Favorite Things.' Caden has recently developed many new interests (none of which are toys, by the way) and so I thought I would share some of Caden's favorite things.
Electrical Cords (especially when attached to Christmas Trees). Why do my parents buy all of those brightly colored plastic things when there are plenty of electrical cords around the house?
Playing the Piano (ok, this one I love...he is definitely going to be a concert pianist-despite what Tom says). He could play the same few notes over and over and over for hours... I still love it!
Pushing shampoo bottles into the bathtub. Do all kids do this? It definitely caught me off guard, but apparently he sees no reason for shampoo bottles to be on the edge, maybe it looks cleaner when they are in the tub.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how big Caden is getting! And yep, he sounds like a typical kid. Just wait till he starts emptying the shampoo bottles first, and then throwing them into the tub. Do you know how hard it is to clean up that much soap. You can fill a whole tub with bubbles!
What a nice Mothers Day gift! I hope he doesn't think that by finishing the project in December, it counts as a Christmas gift too! You're house looks really cute! (not to mention the people in it!)
Post a Comment